Join Avatech Team
We are now looking for an amazing “Community Manager“
Our Community Manager is responsible for finding promising startups all over Iran, introducing them to Avatech and guiding them through the application process for our Accelerator. He or she is also responsible for adapting and improving our current application process in order to attract the top startups to apply. He or she is responsible for building up a community of promising startups and increase the level of the teams applying to the accelerator program and the general awareness about startups and entrepreneurship as a career path.
AvaTech is an accelerator that runs a 6 month program for startups two times a year. It provides prominent startup teams with seed funding, training, mentorship and access to an extensive network in exchange for their equity.
- Setting up a scouting process to identify and select promising startups from all over Iran that should apply to Avatech
- Running and attending events to find promising startups
- Defining the profile of ideal candidates
- Improve the current application process based on the feedback from previous cycles
- Organize and facilitate the application process
- Being the contact person for applicants to answer their questions
- Working closely with the Communications Manager in order to promote Avatech to potential applicants
- Organize and facilitate internal processes connected to the application
- Being the face of Avatech on relevant startup events all over Iran
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs
- Interpersonal Skills: Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral/Written Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations;
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
- You have at least two years’ experience in managing communities and ideally you have a background in HR or Customer Management
- You have some experience in organizing events
- You are comfortable interacting with people from different backgrounds and traveling all around the country (university, corporations, startup ecosystem)
- You are self-driven and eager to learn things and you are ready to adapt to a changing environment
- You are interested in Startups and Entrepreneurship
- You are willing to be part of an ambitious team and ready to take responsibility and make decisions
- You enjoy communicating with people (both online and offline) and you are eager to represent Avatech at Events
- You are a person always searching for ways to improve the Status Quo
- You are a Doer with an eye for the details
- You want to change the world while having fun and learning a lot and have the ability to raise bar for self and others
- Location: University of Tehran, North Kargar str.
- Working Days: Saturday to Thursday
- Working Hours: We believe in freedom and responsibility but generally we are here at least: Sat-Wed. 9am-6.30pm, Thursday 9am-3pm
Send your CV (in English) or your LinkedIn URL to email@example.com