Join Avatech Team
We are now looking for an amazing “Content Manager“
The content manager is responsible for advocating our brand on social networks including website, blog and other social media. He or she is responsible to communicate our stories, build up a follower base and help us to grow our network through Newsletters and PR activities. He or she is an active member of the community and on close contact to our Teams, Alumni and Mentors discovering new stories and exciting news every day.
AvaTech is an accelerator that runs a 6 month program for startups two times a year. It provides prominent startup teams with seed funding, training, mentorship and access to an extensive network in exchange for their equity.
- Planning, creating and publishing rich content including social media and blog post through research, interviews and talking with our teams and our network
- Conduct research on topics related to startups both locally and internationally
- Prepare content both in Farsi and English
- Manage Avatech’s visibility in different social media channels
- Prepare press releases and distribute to our media network
- Expand the Press Relations by building effective relationship with journalists and media
- Prepare and distribute regular newsletters for different stakeholders
- Keep the content on our website updated according to latest changes
- Helps to create a scalable infrastructure and knowledge base to efficiently take care of all social media and communications issues
- Building up a knowledge base with content relevant information about startups
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs
- Interpersonal Skills: Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral/Written Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations;
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
- You have at least one year experience in Content Production and managing the usual Social Media Channels
- You are self driven and eager to learn things and you are ready to adapt to a changing environment
- You are interested in Startups and Entrepreneurship
- You are willing to be part of an ambitious team and ready to take responsibility and make decisions
- You have a passion for writing and doing research.
- You have experience in working with social media tools, wordpress and Customer Relationship Management Tools
- You enjoy communicating with people (both online and offline) and you are eager to represent Avatech at Events
- You are a person always searching for ways to improve the Status Quo
- You are a Doer with an eye for the details
- You want to change the world while having fun and learning a lot and have the ability to raise bar for self and others
- Location: University of Tehran, North Kargar str.
- Working Days: Saturday to Thursday
- Working Hours: We believe in freedom and responsibility but generally we are here at least: Sat-Wed. 9am-6.30pm, Thursday 9am-3pm
Send your CV (in English) or your LinkedIn URL to firstname.lastname@example.org